Monday, December 27, 2010

Taking off



Running water in Joshua Tree? We got sucked down into the quicksand a few times hiking in to Dappled Mare


Across the wash from Dappled Mare

Really cool rock formation on top of the Lost Horse Wall

Walking on the nose

I'm finally down to the final hours before my flight to Santiago. My grad school applications are done, my bag is packed, and there is nothing more to do besides sleep and drive to LAX. The past week has been crazy with Christmas and a spur of the moment trip to Joshua Tree. My dream is finally becoming a reality.

I meet up with Emma and Ildi in Santiago and then we head to Valpo on Friday for New Years. If the past and the chain of emails we've been sharing portend anything it will prove to be one hell of a party. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment